Things I Wrote
(That someone actually deemed fit to publish. Maybe you'll read some. Rachel usually does, and yep, that's her, my determined and voracious reader.)
- That Beautiful Time of Nightmares, 2nd-place contest winner for Amid the Imaginary blog, published 11-1-16
- Never Say Never, guest-post for ProBlogger, published 9-15-16
- Promises to Keep, Miles to Go, guest-post for Gilda Evans' blog, published 4-25-16
- A Dream Continued, A Promise Fulfilled, guest-post for Gilda Evans' blog, published 8-5-15.
- 3 Reasons to Stop Relying on How-To Lists for Information(and What to Do Instead)!, guest post for PROBLOGGER, published 4-17-15.
- Save Room for Epilogue, short-fiction for Carbon Culture Review, published 2-1-15.
- Writing for Young Adults: How to Create Exceptional Literature, guest-post for KM Weiland's Helping Writers Become Authors site, published 12-19-14.
- To Build or Not to Build, guest-post for the inimitable Rachel Thompson, the Bad Redhead herself, on her wildly popular site, BadRedhead Media, published 9-08-14.
- Are 5-Star Book Reviews Bad for Sales?, guest-post for KM Weiland's great Helping Writers Become Authors site, published 6-13-14.
- Why Giving and Receiving Effective Criticism is so Hard, and How we Can Get it Right, guest-post for Firepole Marketing, published, 6-3-14.
- How to Find Your Muse...and Fire Her! Guest post for the amazing Men With Pens site, published 5-22-14.
- Darkness, a flash fiction piece for Doorknobs and BodyPaint. Please note you must click on Issue 74 and then click on my story. Published 5-20-14.
- How to Get Awesome Guest-Blogging Gigs with CPR, guest-post for award-winning author Carol Tice, published 5-7-14.
- A Dream Deferred, guest-post for L.A.-based author and radio personality Gilda Evans, published May 1, 2014.
- The Ties that Bind: Five Traits Shared By Great Suspense Novels, guest post for talented British novelist Maggie James, published April 25, 2014.
- Elementary? The Unresolved Case of Holmes v. Dupin, and 4 Ways it Can Improve Your Writing, guest-blog on KM Weiland's top-ranked author site, publication date March 21, 2014.
- It Takes a Village to Raise an Author: How to Grow Your Own Literary Community, and Why You Should, guest-blog on top-ranked author site of Joanna Penn, The Creative Penn, publication date March 30, 2014.
- Revive Your Goals with CPR, guest blog for Firepole Marketing, on relationship-building, publication date March 13, 2014.
- 3 Ways Great Nonfiction Can Be the Fiction Writer's Greatest Resource, guest-post on top-ranked website of author CS Lakin, publication date of April 14.
**Stay Tuned: many exciting opportunities in the works, but you don't talk about it until it's confirmed, ya know? Superstitions and all. ("I'm not superstitious. I'm a little bit stitious though." Michael Scott.)